Dead Animal Removal Services
Animal Carcass Extraction Overview
There are many times where animals, unfortunately, die in or under someone’s home. Don’t worry we can handle that for you. Animals typically choose a dark place to die and more than likely it’s either in an attic or under someone’s home. Once they die, their body starts the decaying process. That in itself can cause quite the problem for the homeowner or business owner because of the smell. Our trained wildlife service operators will come into any place of residence and remove the dead animal and anything that has been contaminated from it. The dead animal smell can be one of the worst things anyone can smell.
Our WSO (wildlife service operators) will go in any situation and find where the animal has died and removed the animal carcasses along with anything else that has dead animal remnants. Once the area is clean of the dead animal, the technician will apply an oxidizing agent that will neutralize the smell. It will be like the smell or animal was never there. On the off occurrence, the WSO cannot find the animal because nature has taken over and the animal has completely decomposed we will sanitize the area to make sure there will not be a secondary problem and apply an oxidizing agent to neutralize the smell.
We all know that death is just apart of the life cycle that we all go through, including animals. There may be times when animals may make their way into your home to die. They may choose your home for this because it was a quiet place where they would not be disturbed. Whether they are healthy or not, animals are going to try and keep themselves as safe as possible all the way to the end. Natural process or not, a dead animal in your home can cause a lot of issues for a homeowner.
Decaying Carcass Issues
- The odor they can emit is absolutely disgusting. It is putrid, and it is even worse if it is in an area or space that a homeowner can’t reach or find. This can affect everyone in the home or who comes over to visit. It is necessary to get the animal out as soon as possible so that the smell doesn’t take over the home.
- A dead animal can also spread diseases, bacteria, and parasites to the family. Fleas and ticks are parasites that will move on to find a new host after they can no longer benefit from the animal that has died. If these parasites make their way into the home, they can spread the diseases and viruses that they carry to the family when they bite them. This diseases can be dangerous enough to cause illness and even require hospitalization. They can cause mold and even attract other vermin into the home.
The animal needs to be properly removed so that the situation can be properly handled. The Critter Team will know exactly what to do and how to get the animal out of wherever it may have died. The smaller the animal is, the more difficult it will be to locate where it is. It may require them to cut into a wall or floor, but our professionals are equipped with the knowledge and tools to repair any damage that they may need to do to get the animal out.
The area where the animal has died will also need to be properly cleaned and disinfected. This will help to make sure that mold and other issues do not arise even after the animal has been removed. Our professionals are stocked with all of the supplies that are needed in order to accomplish this task in a quality manner that is safe for the family. This is, arguably, the most important part of removing a dead animal from your home.
Of course, it is possible to do this yourself, however, there are EPA laws in Texas regarding the disposal of dead animals? It is also nice to know that this can be handled by a professional who has seen it all and is trained to do it. It is also nice to be able to allow someone else to dispose of this dead animal legally because no one wants to have to deal with the legal ramifications of improper disposal. That is what we at The Critter Team are trained to do. We are the professionals to call with any and all of your dead animal removal needs.
Main Wildlife Control Service Areas
- Kingwood TX Dead Animal Removal Services
- The Woodlands TX Dead Animal Removal
- Spring TX Dead Animal Removal Company
- Atascocita Dead Animal Removal Service
- The Heights Dead Animal Removal Services
- Cypress TX Dead Animal Removal Company
- Tomball Texas Dead Animal Removal
- Conroe TX Dead Animal Removal Company
- Summerwood TX Dead Animal Removal
- Fall Creek TX Wildlife Control Company
- Champions Forrest Dead Animal Removal
- Auburn Lakes Texas Wildlife Control
- Grogans Mill TX Dead Animal Removal
- Kings Lake Estates TX Dead Animal Removal
- Kings River Village TX Dead Animal Removal Company
- Waters Edge TX Dead Animal Removal Service
- The Groves TX Dead Animal Removal Company
- Eagle Springs TX Dead Animal Removal